Adviser Disclosure Statement
My name is Fiona (Shihan) Chen and I am a financial adviser (FSP Number: FSP738791). I am providing advice on behalf of Coconut Mortgages Limited (Trading as Coconut Loans).
My contact details are:Phone: +64 21 280 9399Email: Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.orgAddress: F/112 Bush Road, Rosedale, Auckland 0632 New Zealand Nature and scope of advice
The information below will help you understand what type of advice will be provided.
I provide financial advice in relation to loans from a panel of lenders below.
• ANZ • BNZ • Westpac (pending)• ASB • SBS Bank • The Co-operative Bank• DBR • Heartland Bank • SELECT• ICBC • BOC • CCB • RESIMAC • First Mortgage Trust • Southern Cros • Liberty Finance • ASAP Finance • Avanti Finance • Cressida Finance • NZCU
The type of financial advice products I can provide advice on are:
• Home Loans • Construction Loans • Equipment Loans• Car Loans • Personal Loans • Investment Loans
I can help you with other services through my referral partners
• Tower – F&G • Select - Asset • Real Estate Agency• AMI – F&G • Asset Finance • Currency Exchange Agency
I am unable to offer legal or tax advice and recommend you consult your solicitor or accountant for this. Any advice I provide in relation to KiwiSaver withdrawal for a first home purchase is limited to factual information on what can be withdrawn and the process for this and does not extend to whether or not this is in the client’s best interests. Please consult an investment adviser for advice on retirement savings.
Fees and costs
Please refer to the Stage 1 disclosure information to view information on your fees and costs.
Conflicts of interest and commissions
Please refer to Stage 1 disclosure information to view the information on the conflicts of interest. Commissions
I am paid in the form of commission from the lenders through which I place business. The amount of the commission I receive depends on the settlement of a mortgage. The commission I receive on loans is calculated as a percentage of the loan. The commission is generally of an upfront nature but may also include a trail commission. I also receive a fixed rate rollover fee from some product providers if we assist in refixing your loan.
Complaints and Dispute Resolution
Please refer to Stage 1 disclosure or our website to view information on the complaints process and Dispute Resolution scheme.
If you are not satisfied with my service or financial advice, please tell me as soon as possible. Call: +64 9 486 8871Email: email@example.comWrite to: Coconut Mortgages Ltd, F/112 Bush Road, Rosedale, Auckland 0632, New Zealand
When our internal complaint service receives a complaint:
- We will consider your complaint and let you know how we intend to resolve it. Where possible, we try to resolve your complaint immediately. Please set out the nature of your complaint, and the resolution you are seeking.
- If we are unable to resolve your complaint immediately, we will acknowledge your complaint within 2 business days. We may contact you to get further information about your complaint.
- We aim to resolve complaints within 10 working days of receiving them. If we need more time to investigate your complaint, we will let you know when you can expect to receive a response to your complaint.
- We will contact you by phone, email or letter to let you know whether we can resolve your complaint and how we propose to do so.
If we cannot agree on how to fix the issue, or if you decide not to use our internal complaints process, you can contact my external disputes resolution scheme, Financial Dispute Resolution Service (FDRS). FDRS provides a free and independent dispute resolution service that may help to resolve your complaint if we haven’t been able to do so to your satisfaction. To contact, Financial Dispute Resolution Service:Call: 0508 337 337 Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWrite to: Freepost 231075, PO Box 2272, Wellington 6140
Written copy is available
The information I have discussed with you is available in writing. Please ask me if you would like a copy.